The DR590-2CH is equipped with Sony’s premium STARVIS image sensor, providing outstanding performance in low-light conditions. Additionally, a Night Vision feature further enhances details in dark environments, where it matters most.
Video footage can also be viewed on any windows PC or Apple Mac computer using the supplied BlackVue Viewer application. The DR590-2CH utilises proprietary video file management techniques to simplify daily use. With Loop Recording, the oldest files are overwritten first when the microSD card is full, while Adaptive Format-Free Technology reduces the need for formatting the microSD card and prevents file corruption even after multiple write cycles.
Lastly the DR590-2CH’s compact form factor, stealth styling and discreet mounting position behind the rear view mirror, mean it’s barely noticeable from outside of the vehicle.
DR590-2CH shoots Full HD quality video both front and rear.
• FHD (1280x 720) @ 30fps (front)
• FHD (1280x 720) @ 30fps (rear)
• SONY Exmor CMOS Sensor
OPTIMAL ANGLE OF VIEW
Wide 139˚ field of view captures super clear FHD quality video whenever incidents or accidents happen.
SUPPORT MICROSD™ CARD UP TO 128GB
DR590-2CH ships with a 16GB microSD™ card but supports cards of up to 128GB, allowing the user increased recording time if required.
Record vehicle speed and location for playback in the BlackVue Viewer application by adding the optional GPS module.
USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE SYSTEM
Voice guidance and LED indicator shows operational status.
Voice on/off function protects your privacy.
Precisely adjust shooting view with 360˚ body rotation.
3 RECORD MODES
Normal, Event and Parking modes (requires GPS) are activated through the built-in G-Sensor.
All-black body colour blends discreetly into any vehicle interior. Easily detachable mounting bracket
• Full HD 1080P Front and Rear at 30 Frames Per Second
• Sony STARVIS CMOS sensor for superb clarity night or day
• 139 Degree Ultra-Wide Viewing Angle
• Night Vision Mode
• Supports Up To 128GB microSD™ Card (16GB card supplied)
• Loop Recording
• Adaptive Format-Free Technology
• Intelligent Parking Mode (Requires Power Magic PRO)
• Impact and Motion Detection
• User-Friendly Interface (Voice Guidance & LED)
• Discreet Design – all black casing for stealth installation
• Quick release windscreen mount
• One Touch Self Format and advanced file management
• Optional GPS
• BlackVue Viewer application (Mac and Window
Polarizing Filter – Blackvue DR590s Models
It will also enhance the colors, for example a lawn is pale green because the blades of grass reflect the cloudy sky, with a polarizer you remove the glare on the grass and you have a green lawn. You will also have deeper, darker blue skies depending on the angle of the sun compared to the camera.
The BlackVue Polarizer Filter Clip will reduce glare on the dashboard and on the road especially on a sunny day. By using a polarized filter when recording with your BlackVue you will significantly reduce the reflections of reflective surfaces whether it is water, the windshield of a car, snow or ice.
The filter also has anti-UV treatment.
The BlackVue Polarizer Filter Clip is already set at the factory for vertical polarization, so there is no need for adjustments.
Power Magic Pro
Power Magic Pro uses advanced power management circuitry to ensure your dashcam doesn’t deplete your vehicle’s battery when operating overnight. Power Magic Pro has a pre-set voltage cut-off level which prevents the dashcam from continuing to operate if the vehicle’s battery drops below a safe level.
PROTECT YOUR BATTERY. ENJOY PARKING MODE
Power Magic Pro supplies power to your BlackVue from your vehicle’s battery according to the configured voltage and timer to prevent vehicle battery discharge.
PARKING MODE SWITCH
Parking Mode Switch ON: Power Magic Pro supplies your BlackVue with power even if the ignition of the vehicle is turned off, until it reaches voltage cut-off or timeout value.
Parking Mode Switch OFF: Power Magic Pro supplies power to your dashcam only when vehicle ignition is on.
TIMER CUT-OFF SETTINGS
You can configure Power Magic Pro to supply power to your BlackVue for a preset duration, from 6 hours to infinity. The timer function is only active when the vehicle’s ignition is off and automatically stops if ignition is on.
* Regardless of the timer setting, the power is cut as soon as the voltage drops below the configured voltage cut-off value.
LOW VOLTAGE CUT-OFF SETTINGS
When vehicle’s ignition is off, Power Magic Pro checks your vehicle’s battery voltage periodically while powering your BlackVue. If power drops below the set cut-off level, Power Magic Pro automatically cuts power to the dashcam, thus saving your vehicle’s battery life.
POWER YOUR BLACKVUE IN PARKING MODE
Rest easy, knowing that your car is being monitored while you are away. BlackVue dashcams automatically switches to Parking Mode to monitor your parked vehicle, but only writes to the memory card when something happens (motion or impact detected), which has two benefits:
- Less chance for important files to be overwritten during long Parking Mode sessions.
- Extended memory card lifespan in the long run.
• Rated output voltage : DC 12~24V
• Output current / Quiescent current : Rated current 1A, Max. 2A / Under 200µA
• Output voltage cut-off (on the basis of the input) : 12 ~ 12.5V (±0.1V) / 22.8 ~ 23.2V (±0.2V)
• Output Voltage Restoration (on the basis of the input) : Cut-off voltage +0.2V and higher
• Output Voltage Cut-off Timer Function : 6 hours ~ Infinity