Blackvue DR900X-2CH Plus 4K Inc Neo 9 Battery Pack
The Very Latest In Dash Camera Technology.
Discover the 4K difference
4K in a dashcam is not a gimmick. It is a game-changer.
It is not about playing videos on a giant screen–although you could do that too. It’s about providing video proof. A dashcam is only as good as its ability to capture crucial details–usually license plate numbers. The 8-megapixel 4K UHD sensor does just that by capturing 4 times as many pixels as in Full HD.
And with its fast shutter speed, details are frozen in place. Just pause and zoom in.
- 8-megapixel CMOS sensor recording in 4K Ultra High Definition (3840×2160) at 30FPS.
- The ultra-wide 162-degree angle takes full advantage of the 4K UHD resolution.
- With H.265 (High Efficiency Video Coding), videos look better and files are smaller, while the dual-band Wi-Fi ensures blazing fast transfer to your phone.
- Native Parking Mode with built-in voltage monitor to protect your vehicle battery (hardwiring cable included).
- With the free BlackVue Cloud service, check on your car from anywhere, anytime.
Wi-Fi, GPS and CM100 LTE
Wi-Fi: download videos to your phone at blazing speed. Wi-Fi also lets your BlackVue connect to BlackVue Cloud via any home or mobile Wi-Fi hotspot (router).
GPS: visualize the location of your vehicle on the map during video playback and overlay speed on videos (can be hidden in settings).
LTE: connect the optional LTE connectivity module* via the USB port for the best Cloud experience and use your BlackVue as a Wi-Fi hotspot for up to five devices.
• 4K Ultra High Definition video, 8-megapixel CMOS sensor
• Optional 4G CM100LTE module for always-on BlackVue Cloud connectivity
• Connect to your camera anytime, from anywhere in the world with BlackVue Cloud
• Built-in GPS adds optional location and speed data overlay to recordings
• Wi-Fi for wireless connection to smartphone or tablet via BlackVue app
• 162˚ ultra-wide viewing angle captures every detail of the story
• Intelligent Park Mode protects your vehicle while you are not around
• Loop Recording and Event File Overwrite Protection
• Impact Detection, Motion Detection and Time Lapse Recordings
• Enhanced Night Vision for optimal low-light video quality and clarity
• 32GB microSD memory card included as standard
• Discreet stealth design and quick release windscreen mount
• BlackVue App for iOS & Android – easily change settings and view recordings
• BlackVue Viewer for PC & Mac – change camera configuration and view footage
BlackVue is a global leader and innovator in the field of in-car video technology and has always put image quality at the forefront of their product development.
The DR900X PLUS -2CH is BlackVue’s range-topping single camera model, engineered for the user who demands the finest video quality day and night. Featuring a stunning 4K UHD camera with 8-megapixel CMOS sensor for superb clarity.
The 4K Ultra High Definition resolution contains exactly four times as many pixels as Full HD, 3840 pixels × 2160 lines to be exact, equivalent to 8.3 million pixels. For a dashboard camera, this can mean the difference between an unusable pixelated blur and a readable licence plate, especially at speed or in low light conditions. To take even greater advantage of the extra resolution, the DR900X PLUS -2CH packs a massive ultra-wide 162 degree lens for incredible clarity and detail from edge-to-edge. The DR900X PLUS -2CH performs exceptionally well at night and in dark environments, while maintaining a low level of noise. In daylight, the ability to “freeze” the action is nothing short of spectacular, thanks to a high shutter speed, so users can clearly see the details of vehicles even in adjacent lanes at the edges of the screen.
Industry Leading Video Compression
The DR900X PlUS is equipped with state-of-the-art video compression technology, crucial when dealing with large files sizes. By using H.265, 4K UHD video files are a similar size to Full HD H.264. In other words, you get four times bigger and better images, without sacrificing recording time on your SD card.
BlackVue Cloud is a suite of innovative ‘connected’ features that take the BlackVue user experience to new levels, unlocking the true power of your dash cam and remotely connecting you with your vehicle.
Let your BlackVue watch over your car, informing you immediately of incidents such as impacts, via Push Notifications to your Apple or Android phone. Connect to your BlackVue dash cam anytime, from anywhere, and check on your car with Remote Live View. Play recorded video clips remotely and back-up important ones to the Cloud or your phone. Monitor progress and access location data, GPS logs and Driving Reports courtesy of the realtime Live Tracking feature. Even broadcast Live to Facebook and YouTube.
All you need is the BlackVue App and a mobile internet connection, such as the optional BlackVue CM100LTE 4G connectivity module and data SIM.
INTELLIGENT PARKING MODE
Dash cams are designed to record your drive, but did you know that the BlackVue DR900X PLUS can also monitor your vehicle when you’re not around?
BlackVue’s unique Intelligent Parking Mode is ideal if you worry about hit-and-runs, theft or vandalism while your vehicle is parked and left unattended.
The DR900X 2 CH PLUS automatically switches to Parking Mode when the ignition is switched off, and will continue to monitor you’re your vehicle, recording and storing events for review later – or alerting you in real time via the BlackVue app if you are using the optional CM100LTE connectivity module. Video buffering ensures that your camera will also record the seconds leading up to the event, ensuring you have the whole picture.
The DR900X Plus has in-built power management circuitry ensures that your camera will never deplete your vehicle’s battery when operating overnight, switching-off should the car’s battery level drop below a pre-set level. For extended recording times simply add a Power Magic Ultra Battery B-124X.
The DR900X PLUS – 2CH supports two Parking Mode options, Motion and Impact Detection, and Time Lapse.
Motion and Impact detection mode uses your cameras image sensor to detect movement, and the inbuilt accelerometer/G-sensor to detect bumps or impacts. To reduce the number of unwanted recordings triggered by motion and movement, the DR900X can specify areas to ignore, eliminating recordings triggered by things like swaying trees, far-away moving objects, etc.
In Time Lapse mode, to reduce the size of the video files and save SD card space, the camera will continuously record at just 1FPS (one frame per second), rather than the standard 30/60 FPS. All event clips however are recorded at full resolution and 30FPS. A standard 32GB microSD card can store over 48hrs of time lapse video at the highest (Extreme) video quality level.
Seamless Pairing with the BlackVue App
Effortless setup. Say goodbye to passwords without compromising on security.
Simply connect to your dashcam without leaving the BlackVue App. With Seamless Pairing, setting up your dashcam is a breeze. Just power the dashcam, then easily connect from the BlackVue app and follow the simple instructions.
Whether you want to browse your dashcam’s files and settings or connect your dashcam to the Cloud, Seamless Pairing makes everything easy and intuitive.
Cellink | Neo9 – Battery Pack Accessory
The NEO 9 is built to last and is manufactured using high quality anodised aluminium and powered by state-of-the-art LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate) battery technology, developed to withstand extreme temperatures, go through more charge cycles, and be kinder to the environment than a traditional Lithium-ion battery.
The NEO 9 is designed to be hardwired to the vehicle’s electrical system for super-fast 40 minute charging. It is capable of powering a standard single channel dash cam for over 68 hours of continuous recording (dash cam model dependant) or several days of periodic recording if the dash cam is set to trigger by motion or impact only.
Cellink NEO batteries are acclaimed by professionals for their reliability and are compatible with a wide variety of dash cam brands including Nextbase, BlackVue, Garmin, Thinkware and MIO.
NEO 9 is designed to be hardwired for professional installation. Hardwired out-of-sight in the glovebox or boot. It charges to capacity 40/50 minutes when hardwired. The NEO 9 package includes all cabling for hardware installation.
- Battery Cell Type :
- LiFePo4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate)
- Colour / Size / Weight :
- Black / 157mm (W) x 243mm (L) x 39.5mm
- (H) / 1.8kg
- Input Voltage / Current :
- Hardwired: 12V – 17V / 15A (max)
- Charging Voltage / Current
- Hardwired: 14.6V / 12A
- Charging Time : – Approx. 40/50 mins – Hardwired (rapid 9A charging): Approx. 40 mins
- Hours of Use : – Up to 68 hours (based on a single dash cam that consumes 2.4Wh)
- Capacity : – 12.8V / 9,000mAh / 115.2Wh
- Output Voltage / Current : – Dashcam port: 11V – 14.5 V / 2A (max)
- Operating Temperature:
- Charging Temperature:
0° − 45°C (32° − 113°F)
- Discharging Temperature:
-10° − 60°C (14°F − 140°F)
- Storage Temperature:
-10° − 35°C (-14°F − 95°F)
- High Temperature Cut-Off :
- Approx. 80°C (176°F)