LATEST MODEL 2023 – Cellink Neo 8 Plus Slimline EV – Dash Camera Battery Pack.
If you are looking to add a dash camera to your EV vehicle then we would recommend using a specific battery pack for your vehicle.
The Ultimate Supplementary Dash Cam Power Source
The NEO 8+ can be powered from the cigarette lighter socket for plug & play simplicity, or alternatively hardwired to the vehicle’s electrical system for super-fast 50 minute charging. It is capable of powering a standard single channel dash cam for up to 55 hours of continuous recording (dash cam model dependant) or several days of periodic recording if the dash cam is set to trigger by motion or impact only.
The NEO 8+
is built to last and is manufactured using high quality anodised aluminium and powered by state-of-the-art LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate) battery technology, developed to withstand extreme temperatures, go through more charge cycles, and be kinder to the environment than a traditional Lithium-ion battery.
Cellink NEO batteries are acclaimed by professionals for their reliability and are compatible with a wide variety of dash cam brands including Nextbase, BlackVue, Garmin, Thinkware and MIO.
PLUG & PLAY OR HARDWIRE INSTALLATION NEO 8+
Can be powered from any cigarette lighter socket without the need for installation, or alternatively hardwired out-of-sight in the glovebox or boot. It charges to capacity in 100 minutes from the cigarette lighter socket, or only 50 minutes when hardwired. The NEO 8+ package includes all cabling hardware necessary for plug & play and hardwired installation.
- Powers a dash cam in Parking Mode without using vehicle’s battery
- Extended operation – up to 55hrs of constant recording (dash cam dependant)
- 50 mins charge time when hardwired, 100 mins via cigarette lighter socket
- Hardwire or simple plug & play via cigarette lighter socket
- Battery Manager App for iOS & Android
- Expandable – add Cellink EXT 7+ expansion batteries to increase capacity
- New slim design, anodised aluminium enclosure
- Compatible with a range of brands inc. BlackVue, Nextbase, Garmin, Thinkware, VanTrue, Road Angel and MIO
- Safe and dependable LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate) technology
NEO BATTERY MANAGER APP
The Cellink NEO Battery Manager app for iOS & Android is available freeof-charge and visualises important information including overall battery percentage, whether the battery is charging or discharged, how long it can power the dash cam and how long it’ll take until the battery is fully charged.